- Packages and prices
- Seasonal offer
Do you have a reservation?
Do you have a reservation?
What to pack
- Valid Czech ID card or Passport
- Regularly used medicines for the duration of your spa stay.
- Clothes suitable for exercise, including gym shoes, outdoor field treatments and swimwear.
- If insurance company pays for your stay: your insurance card and relevant patient documentation.
- If a doctor's consultation is part of the stay: a medical report and the results of recent medical examinations.
- Guests arriving by train or bus can use luggage transport to / from Konstantinovy Lázně bus or train station. The service is charged and it is necessary to book it in advance. More information here.
- We are happy to arrange transportation from / to Václav Havel Airport Prague and Karlovy Vary Airport. For more information, please contact the booking department.
- Parking options in Konstantinovy Lázně are described in detail at individual spa hotels and houses. Parking in the village is also marked on our Interactive Map.
- On the basis of a decree of the municipality of Konstantinovy Lázně, persons staying in the Spa for the purpose of treatment are obliged to pay the municipality a fee of CZK 15 per person per day. Holders of ZTP / P cards (including guides), persons under 18 years of age and persons over 70 years of age are exempt from this fee. Please pay your spa fee upon arrival at the hotel reception.
- The person accompanying the client of the health insurance company pays accommodation and catering according to the valid price lists of the company. They are accommodated in a double room with a health insurance client who they accompany, and the day of arrival and departure is the same.
- If you would like your dog to accompany you in the spa, it is possible, but you need to think about it when booking your stay. Accommodation with dog is available in all spa houses and in the Löwenstein Spa Hotel. The price for dog accommodation is CZK 150 / day.
- Children under 3 years of age are provided free of charge, catering not included. Children from 3 to 10 years of age receive a 30% discount for meal portions. We can provide a cot or a chair for your children. A special child’s chairs are also available at Löwenstein. All free of charge.
- On your arrival day your room will be ready from 2pm.
- Guests staying in spa houses are provided with the reception of the hotel to which they belong. Specific information can be found on the pages of individual spa houses.
- During the stay you can use the laundry service. We wash your laundry and iron it in 48 hours. The service is charged, the price list is sent by email upon request.
- On the day of departure, you must leave your room before 10am.
- In the event of a later departure, a luggage storage room is available at your hotel or at the hotel of your spa house.
- Catering starts on the day of arrival with lunch and ends with breakfast on the day of departure.
- If you book a half-board stay, you can pay for lunch on site.
- Menu options are selected one day in advance. One menu is always vegetarian.
- Choice of menu for the first day of stay can be done by e-mail or by phone no later than 3 days before your arrival. If the above requirement is not received, the meal for your first day of the stay will be chosen by the spa chef.
- For gluten-free, lactose-free or other diet plans please state your order when you book your stay, no later than the day before your arrival.
- For clients with limited mobility it is possible to arrange meals in the room after agreement. The request can be sent together with your reservation or arranged on the spot after your arrival.
- Please read the Ethical Code of Restaurants of Constantine Spa.
Wellness center entrance
Variants for accommodated guests:
|Health stays||Basic||90 min||3 times / week||Mon - Fri 13:00 - 16:00|
|Stay packages||Basic +||90 min / day||Daily|
|Guests of hotel Löwenstein||Inclusive||Unlimiteds||Daily|